To prepare for the labour market you can do an internship abroad or in the Netherlands, visit recruitment days, go to labour market trainings and lectures or participate in conferences and career events.
The Career Office of the Faculty of Economics and Business can help you with this. They offer and overview of actual internships, give you information about internships and career activities and offer information about the demands of the labour market to graduates. In order to offer a wide variety of possibilities, the Career Office cooperates closely with the FEB, study coordinators, the Talent & Career Centre, the faculty association EBF and companies.
The Career Office offers the following services:
- a network of students that share their internship experiences via interactive testimonials
- tips about the labour market and trainings that can be interesting for you
- mailinglist that send you internship vacancies to your e-mail address
- organising the compulsory internship contracts
- free access to energy internship and career plaza
- free career guides
- career calendar where you can find many career activities
More information: go to www.rug.nl/feb/career, or visit them between 14.00 and 16.00 uur in the glass room in the careerplaza. For an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org