INKOMPASS Lunch & Learn
Sign up now for the INKOMPASS Lunch & Learn on Friday the 10th of March!
INKOMPASS is a global internship program by Philip Morris International (PMI). PMI is active in over 180 countries worldwide with around 80,000 employees and yearly revenue of around 70 billion USD! Each year we select 4 students from the Benelux to join our team.
“What’s in it for me?” Good question…
- international experience
- real business projects ( no coffee runs for you, unless you’re a caffeine junkie )
- a real salary ( no joke, actual money in your account )
- a potential job offer before you graduate ( you like us, we like you, we hire you. After you graduate, that is. )
Register now via the application form on this page and join us on Friday, 10th of March at the Hotel Schimmelpenninck Huys – Oosterstraat 53.
We’re organizing a get-together for all 3rd year Bachelor and pre-master students in an Economics and Business study from 12pm to 3pm. The event will be in English.
What do we have in store for you during this lunch?
- all the info on the what, where and how’s of the INKOMPASS Internship program
- food and drinks
- an inspiring talk by a guest speaker
The program of this event will be as follows: at 12:00 we will start with a delicious free lunch. From 13:00 – 15:00 an inspiring talk and workshop will be given by Ruben Loodts (Founder, Otherwhere) and you will get the opportunity to ask all the questions you have about the INKOMPASS global internship program. Several people from PMI will be present and you can connect and hear their experiences.
P.S.: For those of who you that can’t make it to our event on the 10th, but still feel like applying, just head over to our website and register there.
If you have any questions regarding this event, you can send an email to the EBF Commercial Officer on email@example.com