Winter School 2017
Social Business: Next level
Are you interested in corporate social responsibility? Then Winter School is the perfect opportunity for you! This year we will focus on how companies can carry out their operations by balancing employee engagement, economic prosperity and environmental stewardship. How can firms contribute to a better world, while also maximizing their profit and market share?
Winter School 2017 is a three-day event that takes place on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of February. 25 CV-selected students will attend inspiring lectures, interesting company visits, and will solve a challenging business case, all focused on the topic of social business.
What do you get?
- Field trips to:
– Kikkoman, world leading multinational manufacturer of soya sauce
– Fivelingo, social production plant with over 600 employees
- Contributions by speakers from both the academic and the professional field
- Free lunches, a dinner and drinks at De Branderij
- An official certificate from the FEB and Careers Company
- Enrichment of your CV, valuable knowledge and personal development
- Lastly, participation is entirely free!
Are you a second or third year Bachelor student or a Master student at the FEB?
Sign up at www.ebfgroningen.nl/winterschool before the 20th of January!
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact email@example.com
*If you have an exam during this event, arrangements will be made.
The Spring School was for me a fun and interesting experience to get a deeper insight into a certain topic. With the many workshops and the fieldtrip, you really get a hands-on experience of how the companies are dealing with the topic you are handling during the Spring School. You get in touch with many interesting companies like AkzoNobel, Coca-Cola, Philips and many more. It is a fun and highly interactive event in which you get to know many international students from different backgrounds.- Lianne Wiersma