Entrepreneurship Committee Recruitment
The goal of the Entrepreneurship Events is to broaden the horizons of Dutch students in the field of entrepreneurship. Interactive lectures provided by inspiring entrepreneurs will show the many opportunities of entrepreneurship. The informal atmosphere of the evenings will provide the entrepreneurs and students with the opportunity to share their knowledge and experiences with each other. This year, the Entrepreneurship Committee will be responsible for two events. The first is an Entrepreneurship Evening, and the second will be a slightly longer Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Enterprises Event that will start in the afternoon.
– Is responsible for the coordination,
– Is responsible together with the EBF Board for the important decisions,
– Has a supporting and facilitating role,
– Is responsible for teambuilding/bonding.
Logistics & Speakers I
– Is responsible for the organisation and guidance of the events,
– Is responsible for approaching and arranging speakers.
Treasurer & Speakers II
– Is responsible for the budget,
– Is responsible for approaching companies for acquisition possibilities,
– Is co-responsible for approaching and arranging speakers.
PR & Secretary
– Is responsible for the promotion of the events,
– Is responsible for working out the theme of the events,
– Is responsible for the registrations and all communication towards participants.
This committee has a workload of around 5 hours per week.
The Entrepreneurship Evening and the Entrepreneurship & SME Event will be organised in the second semester of this academic year.