IBR Application Procedure
Read the information carefully and apply for this unique experience!
Application deadline: 20th of September 2018, 12:00 noon
If you want to join us on the IBR project, you:
- Must be either a student at the Faculty of Economics and Business or a student Industrial Engineering and Management; both Dutch, international, Bachelor, Pre-Master or Master
- Dutch and English language skills are required
- Must possess a minimum of 90 ECTS by the end of September
- Have to be in The Netherlands from the moment the preparation phase starts (November 2018)
To apply, you will have to hand in (in twofold and written in English) the following documents hard-copy at the IBR Room (see contact).
- An application letter in which you explain your motivation to apply for the IBR project, including
- Your destination of preference, with motivation (you apply for the project in general, we try to take into account your preference)
- Your committee of preference, with motivation (see committees)
- Your curriculum vitae (including student number)
- 1 photo of yourself (printed is sufficient)
- Appendix with:
- A certified list of marks (via the Student Support Desk or http://www.rug.nl/feb/education/exchange/courseinformation/request-for-certified-academic-transcript)
- The dates and times during the application phase (all weekdays between the 24th of September and the 26th of October) in which you are NOT available for interviews etc.
- Your planning for the coming year (e.g. holidays, study, semester abroad, internships)
In the last week of September and in October the selection procedure will take place, which is spread over four weeks and will consist of the following three parts: making a case, an interview about the case and a personal interview. At the end of October we will announce the selected participants for IBR 2019!
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come by our office for a cup of coffee!