Master Communities Recruitment
What is a Master Community?
A Master Community is a part of the EBF and the FEB that focuses on a specific master. The purpose of the Community is to bring the students of a certain master in contact with their fellow students, alumni, organizations and professors of their Master. The Master Community organizes several formal and informal activities for their fellow students. With the Master Community, you can bridge the gap between theory and practice and become an integrated group of people. This will lead to a genuine ‘community’ feeling.
The applications for several Master Communities are open to join them in February!
In every Master Community, there are different positions that you can fulfill.
– Has a supporting and facilitating role,
– Is responsible for general coordination,
– Is responsible for teambuilding/bonding.
– Is responsible for the budget,
– Is responsible for the registrations and all communication towards participants.
– Is responsible for the promotion of the events
– Is responsible for social media
Commercial Relations I/II
– Is responsible for acquiring companies and sponsoring.
– Is responsible for maintaining contact with the companies and accompanying them.
– Is responsible for organising socials, parties and informal activities
The estimated workload for the Master Communities is approximately 3-5 hours per week.
Each Community organises activities for its specific target group. Recent examples of activities are:
- Inhouse-days at Heineken and AS Watson
- A lecture from the former CEO of BakkerBart
- Trips to Brussels & Frankfurt
- and many more…
Are you interested in becoming an active part of your Master? Do you want to work on your CV and meet your fellow students? The application rounds for the Master Communities are in September and February. The February recruitment is open right now!
You can apply via the “Apply Here” button on the right side of this webpage. After you completed the form you need to send your CV+ Motivation Letter + Picture of yourself to Anne or Marit.
The MCs HRM, SIM and Change have to send this to email@example.com
The MCs Economics, Health, SB&E, IB&M and IE&B have to send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a Master Community member at EBF is a great experience that truly combines social and professional involvement. I have had the chance to be part of many social events where I met fellow students from my master program as well as other EBF active members. Besides meeting new people and having fun, I see this as a way to develop my professional network.
As an international student I also find extremely interesting to work hand in hand with Dutch students in a Master Community, which feels more practical than group projects at the university. Being a member has taught me to better understand the working rules and atmosphere in the Netherlands, as well as the Dutch culture.
I definitely recommend to consider joining a Master Community! It helps to make connections with fellow students, and it helps to expand skills and knowledge that complements well with what we learn in the master.
– Toufic Elcure Alvarez
- Personal Development
- Work on your CV
- Gain Professional Experience
- Expand your Professional Network
- Meet your Fellow Students
- And a lot more …
The applications for several Master Communities are open!
Application deadline: Wednesday the 13th of February 2019, at 12 noon (look on the specic Master Community page to see which one are recruiting!)
Interview dates: You will get a personal message for this
First Meeting: –
New Active Members Weekend: the 15th and 16th of March
If you have any questions after reading this information, please don’t hesitate to contact Marit Prins
- Address: Board Room (5411.0046) Zernike
- Email: email@example.com