Master Communities Recruitment
What is a Master Community?
A Master Community is a part of the EBF and the FEB that focuses on a specific master. The purpose of the Community is to bring the students of a certain master in contact with their fellow students, alumni, organizations and professors of their Master. The Master Community organizes several formal and informal activities for their fellow students. With the Master Community, you can bridge the gap between theory and practice and become an integrated group of people. This will lead to a genuine ‘community’ feeling.
Right now the applications for the MC Economics are open!
In every Master Community, there are different positions that you can fulfill.
– Has a supporting and facilitating role,
– Is responsible for general coordination,
– Is responsible for teambuilding/bonding.
– Is responsible for the budget,
– Is responsible for the registrations and all communication towards participants.
– Is responsible for the promotion of the events
– Is responsible for social media
Commercial Relations I/II
– Is responsible for acquiring companies and sponsoring.
– Is responsible for maintaining contact with the companies and accompanying them.
– Is responsible for organising socials, parties and informal activities
The estimated workload for the Master Communities is approximately 3-5 hours per week.
Each Community organises activities for its specific target group. Recent examples of activities are:
- Inhouse-days at Heineken and AS Watson
- A lecture from the former CEO of BakkerBart
- Trips to Brussels & Frankfurt
- SME Event
- and many more…
Are you interested in becoming an active part of your Master? Do you want to work on your CV and meet your fellow students? The application rounds for the Master Communities are in September and February, so keep an eye on the application dates on the right side of this page!
When the applications are open, you can apply via the “Apply Here” button on the right side of this webpage. After you completed the form you need to send your CV+ Motivation Letter + Picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a Master Community member at EBF is a great experience that truly combines social and professional involvement. I have had the chance to be part of many social events where I met fellow students from my master program as well as other EBF active members. Besides meeting new people and having fun, I see this as a way to develop my professional network.
As an international student I also find extremely interesting to work hand in hand with Dutch students in a Master Community, which feels more practical than group projects at the university. Being a member has taught me to better understand the working rules and atmosphere in the Netherlands, as well as the Dutch culture.
I definitely recommend to consider joining a Master Community! It helps to make connections with fellow students, and it helps to expand skills and knowledge that complements well with what we learn in the master.
– Toufic Elcure Alvarez
- Personal Development
- Work on your CV
- Gain Professional Experience
- Expand your Professional Network
- Meet your Fellow Students
- And a lot more …
Do you want to become an active member of one of the Master Communities?
In December, you can apply for Master Community Economics! Recruitment of other MCs will be done in February
Application deadline: 17th of December 23:59
Interview dates: 20-22 September
Announcement: 22th of September
First Meeting: –
New Active Members Weekend: 16&17 February
If you have any questions after reading this information, please don’t hesitate to contact Sven Goos
- Address: Board Room (5411.0046) Zernike
- Email: email@example.com